Malekith! I am Loki of Jotunheim, and I bring you a gift. I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn
Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
Sam Claflin poses for a portrait while promoting his upcoming movie “The Quiet Ones”
How to Love Yourself:
1. Only eat foods that will allow you to be your best, do your best and look your best. Are you worthy of junk food? No. You are worthy of the best possible food there is full of nutrients that will fuel you to follow your dreams, not slow you down.
2. Only be around people that bring out the best in you. You deserve to be happy with your friends, and they shouldn’t make you self conscious or anxious. Find people that bring you up, and stick by them.
3. Take time for yourself to do what you enjoy. Whether it be dancing to music in your room, reading, writing poetry, hanging out with your dog, or taking a quick nap, do it whenever you want! You deserve some time everyday to reset and relax.
4. Find something you are really passionate about, and work at it like crazy. Passion will give you drive, and make your life so fulfilling and wonderful.
5. Work hard at school. When you get back all those tests you just aced and papers that your teacher loves, you will be so proud of yourself and your hard work. You are so intelligent, so only turn in work that is worthy of how smart you really are.
6. Believe in yourself. Setting goals and working towards them in baby steps will let you believe that you can have really anything you want in life if you work at it. And aren’t you worth achieving your dreams?
Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via josephineung) —